The safety and security of our staff, partners and customers is our priority.
We work closely with the venue, our security vendors, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities, and public health officials/advisors to identify risks, assess them, and develop safety and security plans for each event. View the policies and procedures on this page here.
The PGA Buying & Education Summit is a trade-only event for qualified golf industry professionals ONLY. Attendance at the PGA Buying & Education Summit is RESTRICTED to PGA Professionals and affiliates of the golf industry (buyers & sellers of golf related products and services).
Yes, education sessions will be held at the state-of-the-art PGA Frisco Professional Development Center, complete with hybrid indoor/outdoor hitting bays, simulators, an indoor short-game area, a putting lab, modern classrooms, and a full-size driving range.
PDR credit information coming soon.
You will not receive a badge in the mail. You will receive an e-badge via email which you can print and bring onsite to the "Already Registered" Counter at the Show to have your badge printed.
- All cancellation requests are subject to review and will not be processed until (2) weeks after the PGA Buying & Education Summit ends.
- Supplier Fees are non-refundable.
- Attendee Fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be in writing and all badges/confirmations must be returned before a refund can be processed.
- Cancellations have the option of rolling over any payment towards 2024 PGA Buying & Education Summit Education Programs or returned and assessed a $100 cancellation administration fee.
- Conferees assume all risks incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property, and release management, its employees and agents against any claims.
Send Cancellation Requests to:
Cancellation – 2023 PGA Buying & Education Summit
c/o Reed Exhibitions
201 Merritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
Attn: Customer Service
Or, fax to 203-840-9628
While there isn't an official dress code for the PGA Buying & Education Summit, here are a few suggestions from prior PGA Buying & Education Summit attendees and Show management:
Comfortable Shoes—make sure you've got comfortable walking shoes in your suitcase!
Dress in Layers—be sure to dress in layers to stay comfortable!
Complimentary shuttle service is provided throughout the PGA Buying & Education Summit. More information coming soon.
At the 2023 PGA Buying & Education Summit, it is recommended that PGA Professional guests should be limited to those with business-related roles for the Professional or their facility, and/or adults who are immediate family members. Thank you for your consideration.
At the 2023 PGA Buying & Education Summit, we will only accept credit cards.
Please bring your Confirmation Email and ID to the Registration Area in the Omni Frisco Resort to have your badge printed. As the campus is open to the public, we ask that you please wear your badge at all times, which will allow you access to event specific areas during the Summit.